No products in the cart.
- Maximum Heat Output 11kW to both rooms
- Net efficient 81% – three times more efficient than an open fire
- Ideal for open plan living
- Graphite steel build
- Combined Secondary window wash & Tertiary control
- True wood burning stove
- Large viewing front and side glass
- Fully steel stove
- Top and rear flue outlet
- Easily connected to a standard 6”/150mm diameter chimney
- External Air supply as standard – (100mm pipe not supplied)
- Tested & approved to European standard – EN 13240
- Up to 5 years warranty on Stanley stoves.
- A Energy Label
- To view the manual for the SOLIS F1100 Panoramic stove
- Please note all Stanley stockists nationwide sell the SOLIS F1100 Panoramic nationwide. If you wish to see it in store, please click the following links to see where its on display in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. (Coming Soon)
- From the 1st January 2018 all solid fuel and wood burning room only and room and central heating freestanding and insert stoves must be sold with a printed label which shows their heat output and energy efficiency index.