No products in the cart.
The Boru 900i Double Sided
- Type: Dry Insert Stove
- *Airwash system for cleaner glass
- **C02 burn technology for a cleaner burn
- Multifuel grate for burning wood and solid fuel
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Fits into a 900mm opening
- Twin turbines as standard to convect the heat effectively
- Contemporary look
- Radiant heat and convection
- Optional frames available extra wide, 4 sided or 3 sided.
- 14kw output
- Made In Ireland
- *Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
- **C02 Burn Technology is the secondary burn of gas which would normally be emitted into the atmosphere. It means that you are doing your bit for the environment while saving hard earned cash. Who would have thought that helping to save the planet could also help save money.
Stoves Direct Ireland are proud to stock the full range of Boru Stoves. This is the 900i Double Sided Insert Dry Stove from the Boru Stoves and is just one of the products we stock for Boru Stoves.
If stoves were art then the Boru 900i insert stoves would be a masterpiece. 900mm in width you can be sure they will be noticed. These stoves have twin turbines fitted as standard so the heat can be vented where its needed. There are also 2 venting ducts fitted on top of the stoves so hot air can be ducted into other rooms. They also have c02 burn technology so you can be confident that you are doing your bit for the environment.
- Dimensions- 420 x 900 x 550 mm
- Flue- 8″
- Central Air Intake Available?- No
- Boiler Model Available?- No
- KW To The Room- 14kW
- Double Sided Option Available?- Yes
- Glass Size- 755 X 295